Saturday 19 May 2012

Le Déjeuner






Honestly one of the best meals I've knocked up in a while. I boiled up some 'taters to go with it, but once I'd plated up I didn't think I'd need the extra bulk and boy was I right! I added the broccoli later and fries them for a while and then put the broccoli, chicken, onions, garlic, chilli and ginger on top on some lamb's lettuce and rocket.

 Sans doute, c'est l'un des meilleure plats que j'ai fait cuire. J'ai fait cuire des pommes de terre mais après, j'ai decide que c'était trop. C'est de poulet au gingengembre, l'ail, le piment et des oignons rouges. Les légumes sont du brocoli, des poivrons verts, la mâche et de roquette.

4 comments:

Camilla said...

wow looks so tasty :)

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

check out the giveaway on my blog!

Karolina said...

That looks freaking delicious! I'm hungry now :D

Imo said...

This looks DelICIOUS! Nom

Kimberly said...

How delicious! Definitely going to be trying this recipe this week. Haven't used my WOK in a while and definitely want to prepare this in it! Thanks girlie!

XOXO,
KIMBERLYLUXE
KIMBERLYLUXE.COM